gravatar

Best Kindle Ebook Review-Seducing Cinderella: A Fighting for Love Novel

This review by customer and fans-Seducing Cinderella: A Fighting for Love Novel
Seducing Cinderella-A fighting for love novel
   First review:
"To say that I was sitting tight avidly for SEDUCING CINDERELLA might be a humorous understatement. I was really kinda worried...could a book that I've needed to read for so long, that teased me with the most stunning pieces for months on Facebook, conceivably satisfy my desires? Um, heck yes. It would, it be able to did, and it surpassed it. 


Lucie is each lady I know. She's sweet and clever. She's wonderful yet can't see it in herself. She's charming. She has an astonishing and comical closest companion. She's pining for the wrong guy...and she's been smashing on Mr. Prohibited for a long time. Yes, I identified with this chick. 

Furthermore Reid? Heavenly Moly, this man does it for me. He is more sizzling than heck and knows it. Anyhow Gina doesn't stop there with her heading man, God help us. She additionally gives him a stowed away sweet side that completely dissolved my heart. Furthermore when you combine the harsh, exciting contender, with the sweet, heartfelt craftsman-COMBUSTIBLE individuals. 

So definitely, you should read this. Like now. Genuinely, at this moment. You will love it =) "

second review:
"I truly wish there was a 3 1/2 star choice. This wasn't exactly three, yet not exactly four either. 


Most importantly, I cherished the commence of the book. The course of action between Reid and Lucie is convincing with high conceivable outcomes of both diversion and (maybe unintended) temptation. So indicate in the "great" section there. 

Second, Reid is, well, enchanting as damnation. I'm not normally into gentlemen with tats, yet some way or another the picture of a MMA warrior, with the edited artificial falcon hair, hazel eyes, and swirly tattoo was really interesting. I had no issue imagining this fellow. An alternate indicate in the "great" section. 

I truly enjoyed Lucie, and I supposed her character, with all her insecurities, was well drawn. Having been that young lady and having known a couple of them, I identified with her and truly needed her to "win," whatever that ended up being. An alternate focus. 

Here's what pushes the book to 3 in place of 4 stars for me: As well drawn as Lucie might have been, Reid appeared a shade "thin" to me. That is to say, his love for Lucie and his issues with his father, Stan, kept him from floating over the "unpleasantly alpha" line, which is exceptional. Yet I suppose there could have been significantly more. Shouldn't something be said about progressively about his creative abilities and how that drove a wedge between him and his father? For a mess of the book, Reid is only a companion of Lucie's sibling, her adolescent smash, and a MMA warrior, however he could have been more. I suppose the last scene between Reid and Stan was well done. I'd have gotten a kick out of the chance to see Reid tussle with his sentiments for his father, his truant mother, and his specialty a tad. What's more possibly only a shade a greater amount of how he worked through his affections for Lucie. I was pretty certain the finish focus he'd touch base at, which he did, yet missed a tad bit of the development. 

Generally speaking however, it was a $2.99 well used and I read the greater part of it throughout a 3-hour auto ride. I might purchase an alternate from this creator. "

If you want to buy this novel,click here

Best Ebook Review



Widget by Uda3's Blog
Bagikan